VANCOUVER, B.C. December 18, 2015: Don’t know what to get dad or your hipster friends this year for Christmas? Why not buy them tickets to the Vancouver Motorcycle Show, happening January 22 – 24, 2016 at the Tradex – Fraser Valley Trade & Exhibition Centre in Abbotsford?
Featuring the latest gear, live demonstrations, motorcycle giveaways, local musical entertainment, a brand new line-up of 2016 motorcycles, ATVs and scooters as well as the classics, the show once again is a family-friendly event no one should miss.
Just in time for the holidays, and only for a short time, show shoppers can buy discounted tickets from local vendors or online on the show’s site where they will also find everything they need to know about this premiere industry event presented by Dalton Timmis Insurance and produced by Power Sport Services (PSS).
“This is the perfect gift for motorcycle lovers or even the hard-to-buy for person on your list,” says show manager Laurie Paetz.
Some Must-See Show Highlights:
- Line-up of 2016 bikes: Laid out in 160,000 square feet of display space, spectators will be drooling over a collection of bikes from top-name manufacturers such as Harley-Davidson Canada, Ducati, BMW, Yamaha, Kawasaki, Honda and Indian Motorcycles who is new to the show.
- The Yamaha Riding Academy: Exclusively at the Vancouver Motorcycle Show, the Academy offers a free opportunity for kids aged 6 – 12 to take a ride on the latest Yamaha TT-R off-road motorcycle. With certified instruction and a 15-minute riding session, children will be safely introduced to the world of off-road riding.
- Team Empire Show: Back by popular demand, Team Empire’s internationally renowned stunt riders Nick Brocha and Ernie Vigil, famous for a series of visually stunning, viral status YouTube videos, will be performing their jaw-dropping stunt demos.
- She Rides Night: Coinciding with the show’s opening date and celebrating women riders, She Rides Night runs January 22 from 5 pm to 9 pm and features half-price admission for women. All females in attendance that evening can enter into the draw for a 2016 Kawasaki Ninja 300.
- Grand Prize Giveaway: Don’t miss the chance to enter to qualify to win the grand prize of a 2016 Bonneville 800 Street Twin provided by Triumph Motorcycles and valued at $12,000.
To take advantage of the online ticket or local dealer discounts today, visit: Vancouver Motorcycle Show. For more information on Show hours, ticket prices, features, and a list of exhibitors please visit or become part of the Motorcycle – Vancouver’s online community by liking the show on Facebook or following on Twitter @thebikeshows.
ABOUT DALTON TIMMIS INSURANCE
Headquartered in Ancaster, Ontario, the Dalton Timmis Insurance Group is known across Canada as an innovative brokerage that provides specialty Insurance products and programs. Canadian Underwriter Magazine ranked Dalton Timmis Insurance one of eight Canadian Brokerages to make the top 150 Brokerages in the World in 2013. Founded more than 80 years ago, growing a business from the ground up has provided Dalton Timmis with a wealth of insurance knowledge and old-fashioned values.
Their Home for Chrome Motorcycle Division is the presenting sponsor of the Calgary, Edmonton, Vancouver, Toronto and Moncton Motorcycle Shows.
ABOUT POWER SPORT SERVICES
Power Sport Services (PSS) is a wholly owned subsidiary of the Motorcycle & Moped Industry Council (MMIC) and the Canadian Off-Highway Vehicle Distributors Council (COHV). PSS owns and produces seven premiere motorcycle and ATV shows held annually in Moncton, Quebec City, Montreal, Toronto, Calgary, Edmonton and Vancouver.
Show Manager – PSS
Vancouver Show Publicist
PSS – Motorcycle & Moped Industry Council & Canadian Off-Highway Vehicle Distributors Council
(403) 457-1080 (office)
(403) 998-0447 (mobile)
(604) 637-6649 (office)
(778) 989-1469 (mobile)
Director of Communications